To generate report for finance;
- CLICK ON REPORTS ON THE DASHBOARD AND TAP ON SYSTEM REPORTS
1. Click on the Generate dropdown and select reports.
2. In the choose type dropdown select finance.
3. Insert the date from and to the time you want to track reports for.
4. Choose your First Level of Jurisdiction/Hierarchy/Church Grouping.
5. Choose your Second Level of Jurisdiction/Hierarchy/Church Grouping
6.Choose the branch you want to check reports for/ select all branches if you want to check all.
7. In the Report By dropdown select whether to filter by accounts or contribution category.
8. Select the transaction type ie. pledge or incomes or expenditure
9. Select a payment option you want to check for whether by cash, cheque or electronic.(you can also select all to check reports for all payment options.)
CLICK ON RUN REPORT TO GET REPORTS
WHEN YOU CLICK ON RUN REPORTS IT TAKES YOU BACK TO ANOTHER PAGE WHERE YOU SEE YOUR REPORT IN FIGURES IN DIALOGUE BOXES. IT GIVES YOU A DETAILED REPORT IN PERCENTAGES
CLICK ON CHARTS TO SEE YOUR REPORTS IN A PIE CHART, LINE CHARTS, BAR CHARTS AND HORIZONTAL BAR CHARTS.
CLICK ON PRINT TO PRINT OUT YOUR REPORTS