To generate a report on attendance;
1. Click on Reports on the dashboard and tap on System Reports.
2. Click on generate and select reports in the dropdown.
3. Click on Attendance in the choose type dropdown.
4. Insert a date from the period you want to track reports to the date you want to check reports for.
5. Choose your First Level of Jurisdiction/Hierarchy/Church Grouping.
6. Choose your Second Level of Jurisdiction/Hierarchy/Church Grouping
7. Choose branch you wish to track reports for/ or select all to track all branches.
8. Select a channel you want to check attendance for. (check_in/ headcounts).
9. Select whether you want to check reports for services or sessions.
CLICK ON RUN REPORTS TO GET ALL REPORTS
When you click on Reset Query it takes you back to re-select what you want to track.
CLICKING ON RUN REPORTS TAKES YOU BACK TO ANOTHER PAGE WHERE YOU SEE YOUR REPORT IN FIGURES IN DIALOGUE BOXES. GIVING YOU DETAILED REPORTS IN PERCENTAGES
CLICK ON CHARTS TO SEE YOUR REPORTS IN A PIE CHART, LINE CHARTS, BAR CHARTS AND HORIZONTAL BAR CHARTS.
CLICK ON PRINT TO PRINT OUT YOUR REPORTS