To Add A Member
1. Place the cursor/mouse on Membership
2. Move it onto "Add A Member" and click
3. Fill out the forms on Step 1 Member Basic Data.
Note: The moment you provide or generate an id for the member, it serves as a form of identification and there is no need to add a phone number.
Ids can be used as identifiers in place of phone numbers.
Fill out the remaining forms to complete the member's information.
Step 2 Contacts
- Fill out contact details of Member and residential location
Step 3 Church
fill out the member's data in by ;
- Choose the member's status i.e First Timer/New Convert/Mobile App follower/Member etc.
- Go on to select the active groups the member is involved in if any
- Choose Member positions
- Select the year of Joining the Church
- Fill out the Special Gifts/Ministry if any
- Check out Whether or not the person is a Tither or Baptized
- The previous church he might have attended
- Fill out the position held and leave remarks if any.
Step 4 Family
Here you fill out the member's family information.
- In the first drop down"Family Relationship",select the type of relationship you have with that particular member i.e if that person is your spouse/child/parent/guardian.
- Enter the person's name,phone number and email
- Go on to attach the contact's photo
- Click on "Add Family Member"
- Click on Save Family Data and Continue to move on.
Step 5 Work
- Fill out member's work information by filling out the occupation industry,specific job,institution of employment,educational level and certification.
- Click on view member profile to see full details of member
The following are required information about the member (without them you cannot save a member into your church database).First Name, Last Name, Sex, Phone Number
NB:Click on save and continue after each step to Save records
Please sign in to leave a comment.