TO SEE ALL ATTENDANCE RECORDS:
1. The first dropdown menu gives you two options ''check-ins and headcounts'' select either of the two you use to check attendance records.
2. Select branch in the dropdown.
3. Type in the date of the service you want to check attendance in the ''check in date'' box.
4. Choose a service you want to check attendance in the service dropdown.
5. Choose a session that corresponds with the service.
6. Click on ''Get'' to see all the people that attended that service.
- the green box ''total check-ins'' will display the list of people in the branch that attended that service
- the red box ''unchecked'' will display the list of people that did not attend the service.