To create an event:
Place your cursor on Events and click on Events
1. Place your cursor on Communication and click on "New Broadcast"
2.Click on the first drop down and choose Events/Program as the type of broadcast you want to make
3.Click on the second drop down to select how you would like to make the broadcast.
As a Push Notification or SMS
4.Go on to select the preferred Branch(es),Target Groups and Member Types
5.Select the checkbox if members should pay to access the content you are about to post.
6. To send Event as SMS,type in message in the first text area
7.Continue by picking a "Sender ID" or "Create new one" if you happen not to have one.
NB:: 1 SMS unit = 160 characters (includes space). To save cost, minimize number of characters.
8.To send a Event/Program as a Push Notification
- Type in your preferred title in the "Title" box
Specify the duration (date & time)
Enter a location
- Go on to enter the Event/Program message in the "Message/Content" text box
9.Click to add or drop in files such as audio,videos,images etc.
10.Go on to select "Send Now" if you want to make post immediately.
To send later
- Make sure the "Send Now" box is unchecked
- Specify the date and time
The Event/Program will be sent based on the scheduled date and time.
- Select "Also Post to Facebook" if you want post to be shared to Facebook as well.
- Finally, click on "Broadcast" to send the message