1. Place your cursor on Communication and click on "New Broadcast"
2.Click on the first drop down to choose Devotional as the type of broadcast you want to make
3.Click on the second drop down to select how you would like to make the broadcast.
As a Push Notification or SMS
4.Go on to select the preferred Branch(es),Target Groups and Member Types
5. To send Post as SMS,type in devotional message in the first text area
6.Continue by picking a "Sender ID" or "Create new one" if you happen not to have one.
NB:: 1 SMS unit = 160 characters (includes space). To save cost, minimize number of characters.
7.To send a post as a Push Notification
- Type the title of the devotional in the "Title" box
- Enter the "Devotional Author" in the next text box
- Specify the book of the Bible, chapter and verses in the "Scriptural Texts" box
- Go on to enter the devotional message in the "Message/Content" text box
8.Click to add or drop in files such as audio,videos,images etc.
9. Go on to select "Send Now" if you want to make post immediately.
To send later
- Make sure the "Send Now" box is unchecked
- Specify the date and time
The devotional will be sent based on the scheduled date and time.
- Select "Also Post to Facebook" if you want post to be shared to Facebook as well.
- Finally, click on "Broadcast" to send the message