To send a voice call
- Go to "communication" on your dashboard and select "New Broadcast"
- In the broadcast type select Media Content ,for media type choose "Outbound dialing"ODB
3.Go on to select the preferred Branches,Target Groups and Member Types
4.Check icon next to "record audio" to record voice note and click on start record to start recording your message.Click on "Stop Record" to end recording or check "upload pre-recorded audio to upload existing file if preferred.
5.Select sender ID or click on "create a new one" if none has been created yet
- Outbound dialing accepts only phone numbers as sender IDs
- This ID appears on the recipients' handsets like in a regular phone call
- After adding a phone number as a sender ID, dial *714*25*25# to confirm your number
- Unconfirmed phone numbers will NOT be used as sender IDs
6.Click on ''Send Now'' to place calls immediately or uncheck to schedule calls for a latter date
NB:Checking the Pin Message icon will display message as the first in your church feeds